english flag English

Blog

Best Usenet Service 2011

Best Usenet Provider Award UsenetReviewz have awarded Fast Usenet with the Best New Usenet Provider 2011 Award. To read the full review visit their site at www.usenetreviewz.com. We have included a short summary of the award article below. “We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate FastUsenet.org on winning the “Best New Usenet Provider” […]

Guidelines for Posting Messages to Newsgroups

Unwritten Rules of Posting to Newsgroups There are certain unwritten rules about newsgroup posting that we would like to write here and make you aware of so you can learn how to post responsibly. Many users (especially new Usenet users) do not know what is appropriate when posting and what isn’t. That is why they […]

Fastest Usenet Service Award

Fastest Usenet Service Provider Award 2011 Today Usenet Radar has awarded Fast Usenet the Fastest Usenet Service Award 2011. We are honored to receive the award and want to let all of our customers know that we strive everyday to create a faster, more secure and reliable Usenet network for everyone. Usenet Radar also posted […]

Public Usenet Newsgroups

Public Usenet refers to news servers that provide free Usenet access to the public. There are over 100,000 newsgroups in Usenet and most Internet Service Providers provide access only to a subset of newsgroups. The most common newsgroups are available from Internet Service Provider companies, but sometimes you may wish to explore newsgroups offered by […]

Newsgroup Netiquette

What is Newsgroup Netiquette “Netiquette,” a mixture between “net” and “etiquette,” refers to the informal rules that Usenet users follow (or should follow) while exchanging information with others in Usenet newsgroups. Netiquette is not comprised of official government regulations, or laws, it is simply the ethical way in which users should behave when visiting this […]

Newsgroup Censorship & Usenet Privacy

What is Censorship? Censorship is the act of examining books, movies, films, web pages, or other material and the subsequent removal or suppression of what is considered morally, politically, or otherwise objectionable. Many different people from many different areas read and use the news in Usenet. That means that there could be thousands or millions […]

Usenet Auto Newsgroups

Fast Usenet carries over 120,000 newsgroups and when you type “autos” in our web gateway’s search field you’ll get a huge selection of auto newsgroups to choose from. “Alt”, “Rec”, and “News” are the types of autos newsgroups that we carry. In these types of newsgroups you will find all sorts of discussion and binary […]

Newsgroup Archives

The term ‘newsgroup archives’ refers to a huge collection of newsgroups and their articles. At Fast Usenet, we have the largest newsgroup archive collection you’ll ever come across. We carry over 120,000 newsgroups and this number grows every day and if we don’t have what you’re looking for, we can definitely have it added to […]

Inactive Usenet Newsgroups

The term “inactive newsgroups” refers to newsgroups that have nothing being posted to them. In most cases, however, the inactive newsgroups have nothing being posted to them. In the Usenet community, there are hundreds of thousands of newsgroups and over time you’re bound to have some here and there that tend to fail as in […]

Hot Newsgroups

Looking for Exciting, Hot New Groups in Usenet? Look no further! Fastusenet.org is the ultimate location for hot, new Usenet groups. We have more than 100,000 groups for you to choose from and with this selection, we’ll be sure to satisfy almost every taste and preference there is! What Kind of Hot Groups Do You […]

Providing Quality Usenet Service for Over 10 Years!