english flag English

Blog

New Website Launches

We are excited to announce the release of our new website. When we started the redesign process about a year ago we had big ideas. We wanted to improve navigation and user experience. We wanted the website to be faster and easier to use, and after a year of hard work we are excited to release what we believe is a much-improved design.

Usenet Free Trial Offer

Fast Usenet offers a competitive one-time, 14-day free trial with 15GB download limit. After the free trial, you can easily rollover to the selected bandwidth limit you selected during signup. Our free trial is one of the best out there—you get ample time to decide if Fast Usenet is for you and a generous download […]

New High Speed Server

Today (May 6th, 2014) Fast Usenet launched a new high speed server to our already impressive Usenet infrastructure. The new server will add additional bandwidth capacity to help us provide the fastest experience possible. As bandwidth speeds continue to increase year by year we are dedicated to increasing performance of our network to keep up […]

Choosing A Usenet Provider

Finding the Right Usenet Service Completion, speed, number of newsgroups carried, retention, web interface, number of servers, unlimited downloads and quality of support are just a few of the things you should look for when shopping for a Usenet/newsgroup provider. For those of you who are not sure what each specific term refers to, here […]

Usenet Discussion Newsgroups

What is Usenet Discussion? Usenet discussion is a very broad term, which refers to the conversations that go on between users in the newsgroups. Those discussions can be between 2 people or among a whole group of people. Anyone who visits a particular group can take part in its discussion threads, after they have subscribed […]

Newsgroup Picture Downloading and Newsgroups

Downloading Pictures with Usenet One of the greatest features of Usenet is the ability to look at and download a myriad of pictures and images on about any and every possible topic you can think of. You can find a variety of professional pictures as well as many personal image collections that some users have […]

Downloading Software from Usenet

Software Downloading with Usenet Your interested in downloading software from there Internet. Have you considered Usenet? With access to a premium provider you have a wealth of software at your finger tips. There are newsgroups dedicated to just about ever software category you can think of. Usenet is a one stop place where you can […]

Usenet Newsreaders for Accessing Newsgroups

Brief History Of Usenet Newsreaders In 1980’s, the World was blessed with an exciting new means to communicate. This is when Usenet was created by two young and smart Duke Graduates named Jim Ellis and Tom Truscott. This new means of communicating server to server using the NNTP (Network News Transfer Protocol) was designed for […]

Why Download Speeds and Retention Are Important

A Usenet newsgroup is a part of the Usenet system where, millions of users residing in many different regions around the World post messages. The term “newsgroup” could be quite misleading, as it (Usenet Newsgroups) is basically a discussion group, or binary group containing images, computer programs, video and audio files. Technically speaking, on the […]

Newsgroup Web Browser Access

What is a Newsgroup Web Gateway? Usenet web is recommended to beginning users, to people who do not own a newsreader program, or to travelers who usually use a newsreader but do not have one on hand at the time. It is a very handy way to get into Usenet and do what you usually […]

Providing Quality Usenet Service for Over 10 Years!