english flag English

3,650 Days Usenet Retention & Growing

high speed usenet

Current Retention Time

Retention is now at 3,650 days and growing. We have new computer hardware coming in all the time and we are constantly upgrading our servers. Retention won’t stop growing anytime soon so check back often and see what our current retention rates have grown too.

Fast Usenet Retention

Fast Usenet, a premium provider of Usenet access, announced today (June 6th, 2018) a new benchmark in Usenet service by increasing binary retention to 3,650 days. This increase in binary retention comes at no additional cost for all valued customers.

Recent upgrades to our server farms and network connections in North America and Europe allow us to spool up to a full 3,650 days binary retention and offer over ten years text retention with 99.9%+ article completion over a fast and secure Usenet connection.

We would like to invite everyone to take our service for a test run. We provides a free 14 day / 15 GB free trial on all of our bandwidth plans.

Newsgroup retention rate is the length of time that a binary or text file is available to subscribers. 3,650 days of binary retention means that Fast Usenet subscribers can access binary files that were posted to Usenet newsgroups up to 3,650 days ago. For more information about retention please visit our Usenet retention article.

About Fast Usenet:

Fast Usenet is the World’s premier provider of newsgroup access. As the industry-leader in service reliability, speed and retention, Fast Usenet is committed to providing world-class Usenet access to over 100,000 newsgroups from its servers in the United States and Europe.

Providing Quality Usenet Service for Over 9 Years!