english flag English

Blog

Usenet Auto Newsgroups

Fast Usenet carries over 120,000 newsgroups and when you type “autos” in our web gateway’s search field you’ll get a huge selection of auto newsgroups to choose from. “Alt”, “Rec”, and “News” are the types of autos newsgroups that we carry. In these types of newsgroups you will find all sorts of discussion and binary […]

Newsgroup Privacy

Most of the people who have ever used Usenet know how important it might be to hide one’s true identity in Usenet. Privacy is something that is becoming more and more important everyday on the Internet. There are always new stories of people involved in identity theft crimes, where their information is stolen and used […]

Newsgroup Archives

The term ‘newsgroup archives’ refers to a huge collection of newsgroups and their articles. At Fast Usenet, we have the largest newsgroup archive collection you’ll ever come across. We carry over 120,000 newsgroups and this number grows every day and if we don’t have what you’re looking for, we can definitely have it added to […]

Searching Usenet Newsgroups

Usenet is one of the fastest growing and evolving parts of the Internet. As a worldwide forum for sharing ideas, opinions and even binary files, it contains billions of posts from millions of different users. As the content expands further, it is essential to develop intelligent search engines which can help people find what they […]

NL Newsgroups

There are many specialized newsgroups in Usenet. Most of them are in English a few of them are in other languages. The NL newsgroups are an example of these groups, they are newsgroups in Dutch. The Dutch language is very distinct and that is why they are given their own hierarchy for newsgroups. The NL […]

Usenet Newsgroups

In this brief article I am going to attempt to explain what Newsgroups are, how the network they are based on works and why everyone on the internet should participate. Introduction Think of a Newsgroup as a category of discussion, where people with similar interests get together to discuss a specific topic. The variety of […]

Usenet Movie Newsgroups

Discuss Your Favorite Movies on Usenet So where do you go if you want to find out information and reviews about a specific movie?? You would probably go to Yahoo or MSN and click on “Entertainment.” Well, that is one easy way to find very basic, brief info about current movies. But how about if […]

News Server Access

Access to news servers is something a new member to the Usenet community will get with their Usenet membership. Internet Service Providers usually have access to a news server but it isn’t very large and can not offer you the content that a news service provider can. Plus the servers that ISP’s have are usually […]

Naming Usenet Newsgroups

Basics in Naming Newsgroups You may wonder why we are discussing the issue of naming newsgroups here. Well, with Usenet growing larger and larger each day, it is getting harder and harder to find the newsgroups you are looking for. Sometimes, even when you think you have located the newsgroup you were looking for, you […]

Usenet Newsreader Clients

Usenet client refers to a 3rd party program that allows you to use the Usenet through a Usenet Provider. Basically talking about newsreaders. Newsreaders allow you to browse Usenet like how you would browse the Internet with your Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, Opera, or Safari. Newsreaders have the ability to read text and download binaries […]

Page 11 of 20« First...78910111213141516...Last »

Providing Quality Usenet Service for Over 9 Years!