GrabIt Version 1.7.2 Beta 6 Released
By: Fast Usenet on: July 24th, 2013
The new version of GrabIt newsreader has arrived! Version 1.7.2 beta 6 has been updated for Fast Usenet members. The new version of GrabIt features improved performance and increased stability.
GrabIt is an award winning newsreader created by Shemes.com and customized for Fast Usenet members. It includes great features such as:
- Search and browse Usenet without downloading headers
- Automatically repair and extract downloaded files
- An easy to use and familiar looking interface
- Secure SSL connection support
- NZB file support
- Fast selecting, downloading and decoding of binary attachments
- Ability to read and post into the newsgroups
The Fast Usenet edition of GrabIt includes the ability to perform unlimited searches ($2.50/month value). Our customized version of GrabIt is also pre-configured with our server settings so all you have to do is enter your username and password when first installing the newsreader and it’s ready to go.
Where to get GrabIt?
If you are a current member please visit the members area to grab the updated version. If you haven’t experienced the ease and power of GrabIt and Fast Usenet service combined please visit either our signup or free trial page to join our service and experience GrabIt for yourself.