1,935 Days Usenet Retention

By: Fast Usenet on: September 19th, 2010

1,935 Days Usenet Retention blog header image

Current Retention Time

Retention is now at 1,935 days and growing. We have new computer hardware coming in all the time and we are constantly upgrading our servers. Retention won’t stop growing anytime soon so check back often and see what our current retention rates have grown too.

Fast Usenet Retention

Fast Usenet Newsgroups, a premium provider of Usenet access, announced today (November 24th, 2013) a new benchmark in Usenet service by increasing binary retention to 1,935 days. This increase in binary retention comes at no additional cost for all Fast Usenet customers.

Fast Usenet has seen retention rates rise from 1,880 days to 1,935 days. Recent upgrades to our servers and networks in North America, Europe, and Asia allow Fast Usenet to spool up to a full 1,935 days binary retention and offer over ten years text retention with 99.9%+ article completion over an extremely-fast, secure Usenet connection.

We would like to invite everyone to take our service for a test run. Fast Usenet provides a free 14 day / 15 GB free trial on all of our bandwidth plans.

Newsgroup retention rate is the length of time that a binary or text file is available to subscribers. 1,880 days of binary retention means that Fast Usenet subscribers can access binary files that were posted to Usenet newsgroups up to 1,935 days ago.

About Fast Usenet:

Fast Usenet is the World’s premier provider of Usenet newsgroup access. As the industry-leader in service reliability, speed and retention, Fast Usenet is committed to providing world-class Usenet access to over 100,000 uncensored newsgroups from its servers in the United States and Europe.